DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Very enjoyable!

I just loved it! The storyline is awesome! But like lots of people, im stuck in the space level. It's so hard to kill the alien mothership! But I finally did it with an Omega cannon. I almost died but I did it! :D

IQTester IQTester

Yay!

Im a ten yeared old semi-genius!

DemiseAnimation responds:

Congratulations!

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Awesome game

The game is so awesome, so much better than the previous, and with lots of options. But I cant stop thinking how you get the secret medal...

PuffballsUnited responds:

It's sneaky, no?

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Lol

Epic. Here's a funny thing:
1. In settings in max items in screen put 40 (max).
2. Buy fireballs.
3. Buy infants.
4. Put a pile of infants in the screen (over 25 infants).
5. Throw a fireball at an infant.
6. Look...

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Awesome, epic and nice.

Its so fun killing and shooting that guy. And you can make very funny things. For example, my guy was almost dead and before I was going to kill him, I dont know why but he started to eat hiss own cutted leg. Its like a zombie.

Everything Is Robot Everything Is Robot

GLITCHES!!!

Too many glitches! For example 80% (i think) of the medals didnt work! And when I did have 25 dollars, the shop guy didnt talk to me!

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

Great game

Its awesome, much better than the first one, and with awesome guns and missions. My favorite weapon is the GAU-17, I call it "The Pwning Gun". IT PWNS
EVERYTHING.

P.S. I have an idea for the third one, if you make it:
The Gun Game: Mulliplayer Edition.
In the game, you buy guns, ect, but you have to win money killing other users. If you win, you win cash.

Ultimate Madness Creator Ultimate Madness Creator

A-W-E-S-O-M-E-!

Thats a PERFECT creator. Nice job. It has everything and cool backgrounds. But there's an error... a big one... THE MUSIC DOESNT WORKZ!
But It's still awesome.

Clatform responds:

it does just press the button up there

Robot Wants Puppy Robot Wants Puppy

The end maked me laugh a lot

Great game. It's a SUPER NICE sequel for Robot Wants Kitty. The Kitty's abylities was helpful (a lot) and the power-ups too. The boss what i liked more it was the mouse one. First i shooted the kitty to it but nothing good happened. And finally I founded the solution :) And really, I laughed a lot with the end.
ROBOT HAS PUPPY!
And then, the image turns smaller and it says too:
KITTY HATES PUPPY
Please make a 3rd sequel, like the idea of noahpineapple:
Robot Wants Hamster.
It's a nice idea.

Programming God Programming God

Simple, but very fun and addicting.

*with burning fingers* My record is 1.705.000. I think that is a good record. What do you think?